All 12 art Reviews

jeo flys 3 jeo flys 3

Nice improvement

Well, since this is a re-design of an older picture, I will compare it by reviewing:

The shading is greatly improved and looks more natural to be, which helps the aimed 3D effect. The light effects are also looking good and give me the feeling that the spaceship is travelling at a high speed.

The perspective is also done way better than in your previous work, it actually looks like a room now, in comparison to the rather flat looking old picture.

Overally drawing style: Positive that you improved the look of the ship and the things like the green screen, altough the chair looked better and more 3D sytle in the old picture. in my opinion.

Additional notes: I would give the older picture 8 stars and this one improved it in a lot of aspects, so 10 stars are well deserved.

Rennis5 responds:

sweet i'm glad you like it
you might be right about the chair, i think the far side is rised a bit too high.
thanks heeps for you'r review dude

Strawberry Clock Strawberry Clock

Very good

I like the use of light colours, it adds to the funny and light- hearted character of Strawberry clock, I would have chosen another colour for the background, so that he stands out more.
What makes this art also great are the small details, like the yellow pips, and the wrinkle under the eye, that adds to the whole character.
All in all it is a great piece of art and I am looking forward to see more of you.

Gas Cylinder Gas Cylinder

It is good.

This art is pretty impressive, the model looks pretty realistic and the shadows work quite well.

Smiling Faic Smiling Faic

Awesome!

You managed to create it in the style of the newgrounds emoticons, but you should release more of them, since you need atleast four good pieces of art, before it is even possible to get scouted.

Pacman Pacman

Good!

Looks good for your first art!

xYourBestNightmarex responds:

Aerios concept Aerios concept

Good

For a concept art, that is pretty detailed, the shading looks nice and you managed to give the portrayed person character. Good work!

Gardevoir~ Gardevoir~

Cute

This Gardevoir looks pretty good, although it looks like a chibi-version, because it is rather short in comparison to the "real" one.
The arms look a little bit stiff, but the shading is pretty good. All in all I like how you present the Pokémon, you should definately make more of it, could be a succesful series.

Mother and Child Mother and Child

Pretty good

For your first submitted art, that is pretty well done, you managed it good to portray their emotions.

MangaPici responds:

Mr Luffington The Fancy Walrus Mr Luffington The Fancy Walrus

Well?

I guess this fancy walrus is a real gentleman, I like how it smiles and winks at me.

Squidbit responds:

It doesn't wink, but he is indeed a gentleman. Also I don't get the "Well?"

logic logic

It makes sense!

You were able to capture a conversation with this work that most people would oversee, but that clearly shows the deep bonds between the man and his best friend, the egg, you even were smart enough to use rather simple appearing drawing, but infact it just underlines this well presented friendship even more.
With that being said, I have no choice but to award you 10 points for this masterpiece.

Lorkas responds:

I'm glad you interpreted this in such a, magnificent way.